Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Saturday, April 27, 2013
|Kiwi sculpture at Queentown Marina (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Made the logo from a photograph after I could not find this logo published anywhere. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Apteryx owenii (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Roundel of the Royal New Zealand Air Force (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Fern flag of New Zealand (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Direct link or http://petesplace.blogtown.co.nz
Come on over and have a look. A bit of NZ, a piece of Kiwiana and some good posts, articles, stories and news items to do with New Zealand. You may wish to visit regularly. Good idea!
- Homeless Kiwis, not vagrants or bums, denied help from the Australian state - updated version...
- Web Exporters Popular With Expats
- The NZ Government is to change the present law to allow the GCSB spy agency to spy on Kiwis at home...
- Homeless New Zealanders, not vagrants or bums, denied help from the Australian state...
- Badminton: Kiwis beaten in final by Australia
- Is New Zealand's Online Advertising On Target?
- Homeless Kiwis have to live under bridges in Sydney..
- Homeless Kiwis have to live under bridges in Sydney...
- Cyber-security concerns growing in New Zealand
Thursday, April 25, 2013
|English: Ross Taylor at Trent Bridge June 2008 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Is the Ross Taylor cricket captain sacking controversy supposed to be over with a John Parker apology to Blackcaps coach Mike Hesson? Yeah right! I believe it will be all over rover when Mike Hesson and CEO David White apologises to Ross Taylor for lying. Hesson claimed, with the support of White, that he had offered Ross Taylor the test captaincy after relieving him (sacking) of the Twenty 20 and ODI roles. Ross Taylor poured cold water on this claim. It was actually freezing water in this instance. Ross Taylor wants an apology from Mike Hesson and David White. This would put the matter to bed!
- NZ cricket captain to sue player
- The truth behind the Ross Taylor sacking controversy...
- New Zealand cricket captain Brendon McCullum drops defamation action after apology
- Cricket captain to sue player
- John Parker attack divisive and unhelpful - NZC
- John Parker apologises to Brendon McCullum over 'Ross Taylor affair'
- McCullum drops plans of legal action after John Parker apology
- Fresh uproar over NZ captaincy
- New focus for returning Taylor
- Fresh uproar over N. Zealand captaincy upheaval
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
|"DVD cover" (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Anzac Day tomorrow
- dawn of remembrance
- Obama, Kerry send Anzac Day message
- Homeless Kiwis, not vagrants or bums, denied help from the Australian state - so much for the Anzac spirit...
- ANZAC Day 2013: What is ANZAC Day?
- US Secretary of State sends Anzac message
- 25th April - ANZAC Day
- Boys recipients of ANZAC Award
- Almost ANZAC day....
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Hutt Valley does not want to be part of any Super City or any other amalgamation led by Wellington City...
|English: Picture of Wellington from a plane. Looking south. The suburbs of Johnsonville and Raroa are in the immediate foreground, with the Ngauranga Gorge invisible to the left of the quarry at lower left. Rongotai Airport is visible upper left, with the Miramar Peninsula to the left of that. The suburb that reaches the edge of the picture upper right is Karori. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Satellite photo of the Wellington conurbation: (1) Wellington; (2) Lower Hutt; (3) Upper Hutt; (4) Porirua. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Looking into the Hutt Valley in New Zealand. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
John key said any amalgamation in the Wellington region will have to be led by Wellington City. What does that mean Mr key? The National government will force amalgamation? The Hutt Valley doesn't want to be part of any Wellington Super City, or any other amalgamation to do with Wellington City. What National forces together, Labour/Greens can force apart!
One Hutt Valley !!!
One Hutt Valley !!!